Sunday, October 18, 2015

creative write CORRECTION:

Dear Diary,                                                                                                          18/8/1984

    Today, I was at the flea market in my father´s tent, when I  realized that my father left his tea, so I went looking for him, when I finally found him he was with two men, so I started getting close to him and when I was near enough I told him he left his tea in the tent, in this exact moment, I was close enough to see the men faces , one of them was an old man, but the other one was a pretty good looking young man, he gave me a really good first impression, so much  that I have been  thinking about him all day, I present myself (well really father present my but then I presented myself) and I wish the young boy, Amir was his name, father told me that and also told my he was a story teller so when I present myself I also wish him luck in his writing, But what I really wanted to do in that exact moment where´t wish him luck, my real intention was making him feel like I was interested in him, I tried to make it a little bit easy to him, but with father there it was impossible.

    Before the conversation we went back to the tent, father and he told me Amir is a fool, that he is not a good man for me, because he is an Story teller and is impossible for a writer to support a family, he said he was telling me all that because he saw me looking different Amir, in a different way, not in a friendly one. (he was right, that was the true).


Dear Diary,                                                                                                         28/8/1984

Today I was in my father tent when Amir comes in, he was  a holding a book, one of his own story book . I was fascinated, but father was not really happy with it , he took Amir´s book and he throw it to the trash, he is  always saying Amir  is  not good for me, but I really like him, he is so cute and different, he is not like the other guys. but I really don't know ,father may be right, let see.

Dear Diary,                                                                                                          19/6/1985

It has been one year since I and Amir met each other and I am strongly in love with him, we could surpass the rejection of my father to him, because he was a story teller and that he couldn't maintain a family with that job, but I really not hear father comments about him because Amir and I like each other and the only important think. today is a very important day and that´s why I am writing this diary entry so happy, today Amir ask me to marry him, and obviously I said yes, we will be such a happy family , I want to have so many children. The wedding will be soon as it´s possible, because Amir want´s baba (his father) to be in the wedding and he has been very sick, this last year, so Amir want that his father saw him get married before he died.

Dear Diary,                                                                                                         7/12/1985

Today it was the happiest day in my life, Amir and I finally got married, and we are moving in to a new  department , I have to say that my father is a little bit angry and sad, I can know it because he never really like Amir and he is sad because I am leaving the house so he is loosing his little girl, but he will get used to it. This is a new adventure for me, living with the man I love makes me so happy, today is sure the best day of all my life.

Dear Diary,                                                                                                          21/2/1986

Today is a very dark day for Amir and I , a day that we will never forget, this is really the saddest day I have been into in  my relationship with Amir. Baba died today in the morning, Amir has been crying all day, I feel so bad for him. I try all day to make him happy, but it was impossible. I just want Amir to get better, this week will be difficult for us as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment