Saturday, August 15, 2015

Activity 1.3 

reluctant : I'm not sure of the I.V.F decision, because I will be holding in my arms a test tube baby and not my son.

eager: I'm disagree with your point of view, the in vitro fertilization is just a modern way to choose the baby sex, and in our case we want a boy

reluctant: I know that the I.V.F is the chance to make sure our baby is going to be a boy, but it is completely unnatural and feel wrong. you know how important is moral to me.


eager: you may be right, but I.V.F is a medical solution to our problem, and we have enough money to afford it.Just think about having a girl and a boy. we will be such a happy family and will not be dealing whit girls problems that are so hard to understand.

reluctan: yeah, I think si, so its decide lets go together to have our little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment