Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Rationale

RATIONAL:

the kite runner is a novel written by Khaled Hosseini, it tell the story of Amir a afghan men  that run from Afghanistan with his father when he has a boy because the Russian invaded the country and how some moments in his past will change his life, especially his friendship with a Hazzara boy.

Me work is linked to the novel because it tell the story of Amir and Soraya, but in a different perspective , because in the book this story is just tell in Amir´s perspective and in my work I will be wringing in Soraya's perspective.

my goal in my write is to make people know how Soraya fell about this think and how she felt in love with Amir, and how she felt about the opinion of his father about that.

I will achieve my goals writing some Diary entries of Soraya when she talks about his felling to Amir, this will be write in an informal way and it will be directed to Soraya itself, because she want to remember all this thinks, but the audience that i really want it to read my work is every body that is interested in knowing more about this relationship but in another perspective.

words: 207

No comments:

Post a Comment